Catering Approval

Thank you for visiting the Campus Events Catering Approval Website, managed by USC Hospitality. Selecting a university approved caterer is required for all campus events at USC. This site will guide you through the process. It is recommended that you use a desktop or laptop computer to complete this form. Users on mobile devices such as Android phones or iPads may have difficulty uploading required documents.

Please reserve event space with the appropriate department prior to completing ANY approval forms. After reserving/contracting space, complete the University Events Permit Application (UEPA) at the USC Administration Operations Website. You will then be redirected back to our website for the appropriate request forms for Food & Beverage requests. To serve alcohol at an event, you must also scan and submit a request to serve alcohol form. For a detailed list of best practices, please click here.